Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Momma says...

I still like to chase butterflies
I still like the old woman and her hut on the moon
I still like to jump around when I am happy
I still fall in love with every person who makes me happy
I still like riddles, long, short weird riddles
I still dream about the stars and about reaching them
I still like when Jerry fools Tom
I still get scared when I am alone
I still think every christmas Santa comes doen and distributes gifts to little children
I still like to make bubbles
I still think everyone who calls you a friend, is your friend
I still like painting a house a sun and birds
I still like nice pink candyfloss
I still like to play... anything
I still like to dance in the first rain...

Momma says I need to grow up.

5 comments:

  1. Lovvve it! Dont grow up Pleeeze! :) Wish I could go back to my childhood..sigh..Well written Manasi..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent.... I think some people grow up by age but they are "Young" by their heart n "Childish" in behaviour!!
    The lines are superb .....especially
    "I still fall in love with every person who makes me happy" ... keep Going! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't! Don't grow up...Never that! There's beauty in innocence. Magic in not knowing. Romance in mystery. And incomparable solace in drawing the house with the sun shining and birds flying.

    Be free...blow ur bubbles, dance in the first rain, fall in love and make friends. Life and all its sad grown up stuff can wait. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grow up,MATURE, n be a pure gold hearted divine soul, bt ,do so , while always being a child.

    ReplyDelete