Sunday, May 10, 2009

Said a river...

I will go and meet the sea one day
The sea...
Vast
Open
Deep
Pure

And when I meet him, I will ask him
Did you also wait for me, like I waited for him... all the time
I am scared he will say he never waited for me.
I am scared he will say he didn't even know I existed.

Maybe I wont need to ask him.
Maybe I will be so happy meeting him that nothing would matter,
No past, no future
Nothing will matter
Maybe I will find him waiting with open arms
Just waiting to embrace me...

And when I meet the sea one day
I will tell him about everything.
About the lands I traveled
About the people I met
About the stories I heard
About the sorrows I lived
About the nights, the long dark lonely nights
About the mornings, beautiful virgin mornings.

Or maybe when i meet the sea one day
I wont have to say a word.
Maybe he will know...everything.
And we will just silently embrace each other

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man u do write some heavy stuff at times

    ReplyDelete
  3. i already told u tht i m in love with this one...dnt have wrds...grt

    ReplyDelete