Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Silence

There is a silence.
A silence that continues to stay with me.
Silence, My silence
The silence which holds my truth
The silence that knows me.
The silence that understands me. .
Chaos tries to permeate through my senses
I shut my eyes harder than ever before.
This silence holds my sanity.
This silence holds my truth.
It has come out of my struggle..
It is my struggle
My strength, my friend
My weakness
But that’s all that is left with me
That’s my truth.
My only truth.
And now I have started loving it
Cherishing it.
It holds me together
It comforts me
Completes me
Celebrates me.
Little by little this silence grows in me
Numbs my senses.
I let it happen.
It doesn’t speak,
Nor listens.
Just lets me be
The way I am…

3 comments:

  1. Silence for me is a reflection of my own thoughts at times.Not sure if you find yourself in a similar situation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to a similar world in that case!

    ReplyDelete