Tuesday, July 14, 2009

That wobbly thing...

I saw a body. A mass or maybe the absence of mass

Fluid, unstable, sensitive

It was like a wobbly thing

When the wind blew. It would wobble with it. It would move and shift and displace

It was a lousy body, that looked as a man who was drunk

But then my hand touched the surface, I thought it would wobble again

Or atleast shift a bit

But instead, it parted

To accommodate my hand

To absorb me

I was drowning

I was melting

I was dissolving

I was disintegrating

Only to integrate into an endless me...

3 comments:

  1. wow...i daily visit this page as a routine in search for something new n guess what i always get it...grt pachoraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess this best defines you and your life as I hv seen u. I wld refrain from making any cracks here!

    ReplyDelete